Addressable Fire Alarm System
An addressable fire alarm system is made up of a series of fire detectors and devices that are connected back to a central control panel.
With addressable systems, each device has an address or location, enabling the exact detector that was triggered to be quickly identified. This makes addressable alarm systems ideal for large buildings, particularly commercial premises spread over a wide area.
Safevision offer different type and brands of addressable fire alarm system to meet different commercial, business and industry requirements.
- Quickly determine the location of a fire.
- Specific actions can be programmed by the user.
- Reduced likelihood and better handling of false alarms.
- More reliability, less likely to lose connection.
- Lower overall cost of wiring.
- Ability to monitor integrity of the system, with detector health checks.
ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM PANELS
Fully approved to EN54 parts 2 & 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board, the networkable analogue addressable fire alarm control panels offers high performance at a competitive price. Available in two different versions (a cost-effective single loop 16 zone panel and 1 or 2
loop 32 zone ), the range offers an array of user and installer friendly features.
Key Features :
- Full compatibility with smoke and heat detectors, call points, sounders and control modules.
- Three access levels – 1 (general), 2 (authorised user) and 3 (engineer)
- Combined keypad/keyswitch entry to access levels 2 and 3 4The ability to interconnect up to eight main panels.
- RS485 network.
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
- Two programmable inputs.
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
- Three zone dependency functions. (A, B & C)
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
- An investigation delay period function.
- Individual sensitivity settings for each device.
- A phased evacuation and delays to outputs facility.
- An alarm counter that records the number of times the panel has been in an alarm state (to EN54-2 Clause 7.13).
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop.
- Adjustable contamination levels.
- Earth fault monitoring.
- Push button access code or keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3 (depending on model purchased).
- An easy to read, 80 character back-lit display.
- 40 characters of custom text per device.
- 999 event monitoring.