Conventional Fire Alarm System
Conventional fire alarms are the most basic type of fire detection system. They usually consist of several linked detectors, which are split into different zones if a conventional fire alarm detects a fire, it may tell you the zone
Safevision provides different brands of fire alarm system to meet the different requirements of our clients.
Conventional fire alarms are most appropriate for small businesses
Conventional fire detection systems are best suited to smaller businesses such as small offices, shops, restaurants and small industries.
A good option for smaller budgets
One of the key considerations when deciding which alarm system to choose will obviously be your budget. In general, conventional fire panels, detectors and devices do tend to be the cheapest available. Once this has been completed however, the setup of the actual alarm system itself is fairly straightforward, there is no configuration needed.
1-Fire Alarm Control Panel 2-16 Zones
- Fire Alarm Control Panels are available from 2, 4, 8 and 16 zones.
- LPCB approved to the latest versions of EN54 Parts 2 and 4 (Amendment 2)
- Key switch or keypad entry to a wide range of engineering functions including zone test, zone delay.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault) and two open-collector outputs (Remote & Reset)
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure.
Photo-electric smoke detectors incorporate a pulsing LED located in a chamber within the housing of the detector. The chamber is designed to exclude light from any external source. At an angle to the LED is a photo-diode which normally does not register the column of light emitted by the LED. In the event of smoke from a fire entering the chamber, the light pulse from the LED will be scattered and hence registered by the photo-diode. If the photo-diode “sees”
smoke on the two following pulses, the detector changes into the alarm state and the indicator LED lights up.
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Automatic drift compensation
- Remote alarm test feature
- Easy Maintenance
- Remote LED Option
Heat detectors operate by using a matched pair of thermistors to sense heat. One thermistor is exposed to the ambient temperature, the other is sealed. In normal conditions the two thermistors register similar temperatures, but, on the development of a fire, the temperature recorded by the exposed thermistor will increase rapidly, resulting in an imbalance, causing the detector to change into the alarm state.
4-Manual Call Point
Resettable conventional fire alarm call point is instantly reusable without the environmental hazard caused by fragments of broken glass making it ideal for use in food processing plants, schools, shopping malls commercial markets, industries and other high traffic areas. Finished in red, the unit is flush or surface mountable and has alternate terminals for open and closed circuits.
• Double terminal wire connectors for independent input and output connections
• No glass elements to break, lose or incorrectly fit when installing.
• Complete functional test with every activation.
• Preopened conduit entries from top, bottom and the back
5-Fire Alarm Bell
Motor Driven Conventional Fire Alarm Bell.
The 24V 6”(150mm) bell is designed to meet the special requirements of fire alarm systems where low power consumption and high sound output is essential. The
unit’s heavy duty micro-motor with built-in varistor suppression ensures reliability and long life. Designed to meet the requirements of EN54-3:2001.
• Interchangeable base suitable for surface mounting
• Zero standby current and low current consumption
• Louder mechanical Resonant Tone
6-Fire Alarm Electronic Sounder
This is a versatile and compact electronic sounder ideal for fire, security and hazard warning applications. Flush or surface mountable, it is IP54 rated and designed to meet the requirements of BS5839-1.
- Operating Current: Max 35mA at 24V DC; Operating Voltage: 12V–24V DC
- Operating Frequency 2.5KHz ±30%; Sound Output Level 100± 3db at 24V DC (@1m)
- Operating Temperature -10oC min to +60oC max