- FIRE ALARM & DETECTION SYSTEMS
- FIRE HYDRANT SYSTEM
- CO2 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM
- FM 200 SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS
- ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Fire Alarm & Detection Systems
Generally a fire alarm system is installed for protection of life, property and mission. In order for a fire alarm system to be useful, it must be able to perform these functions:
- Detect the presence of a fire,
- Notify the occupants
- Notify the fire department
- Operate other fire safety functions such as release magnetically held open smoke doors.
Safevision offer different type and brands of fire alarm system to meet different commercial, business and industry requirements.