How can we help you?
Rodent Control Services
Rats can be very persistent even gnawing through metal to get in, and if they do gain access into your home or business premises they can spread diseases, cause damage and contaminate food. Rats can cause other problems, so it’s vital to eliminate a rat infestation quickly as rats can:
- Damage property with constant gnawing, rats can damage insulation, chew through floor joists, pipes, doors, floorboards. Rats will also shred nearly anything for their nests, from paper to linen and plastic.
- Contaminate foodstuffs as pathogens are in a rat’s urine and droppings, these can transmit diseases.
- Alarm — immediate loss of trust from customers and employees, especially in food processing, industrial & manufacturing and food & beverage sectors.
- Damage — of goods and equipment such as computers, electrical appliances, wires and pipes in offices and business premises.
- Losses — infestations may cause product recalls and loss of contracts which can lead to financial loss and the loss of company reputation.
- Legal — failure to comply with legislation could lead to business closure or fines.
Even rats in the garden and outside your premises can also present tremendous risk, particularly for industries that require zero tolerance to pests
Our professional staff provide, quick, discreet, effective, targeted rat control solutions to protect your business & reputation
Get professional treatments for an effective, long-term solution to your rat problem